Thursday, November 20, 2008



I love that it's cold.
I love my jacket and scarf.
I am realizing that when things blow up in your face that sometimes there is beauty in that. Because it leaves you no where to run and you have to learn to face your fears... I am finding out that I am a lot stronger than I thought I was... I may be a wreck at times... but I keep going. Life's difficult problems can be tough to handle... but when it comes down to it life has been a series of problems from the time I was a kid... first it was learning to walk, talk, read and those problems always seem to lead to some sort of growth... and just like i was then I am still growing now but in different ways. I cannot be afraid to grow if I would have been afraid to grow and never learn to read I couldn't be writing this incredible insightful blog right now... I have to face things head on... and sometimes I cannot avoid what I can't control... but there are things that are under my control... I think running has caused me to see a lot of those things that I need to learn to have endurance for... just like when I run there are times when I feel like my brain is trying to tell me that I cannot go on any longer... but then I just keep going. it's all the same. I will find joy in the everyday.

1 comment:

amanda lee said...

so much of my moving on has been like this. gain and loss. victory and defeat. succed and fail. love and heartbreak and then ... love again. but i am beginning to see that this a pattern of life itself - growth then pause then growth again. everything in life reaches a platue, a point when there seems to be no progress, before it begins to grow again... i suppose we must endure before we can advance.

    follow me on Twitter