Tuesday, November 25, 2008

daily thoughts.

the flu gave me a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel-toe kodiak work boot.

Fevers are no fun.



Due to being sick I slept on my couch most of the day and watched ROCKY I, ROCKY II, ROCKY III, ROCKY IV but i missed Rocky V. This was my first time actually really following the story lines and I have to be honest... at the end of each movie I was cheering for Rocky!

It's cool to have my desk at worked covered with a few finished print projects... it's nice to see that things are coming along.

here's a illustration i did for jessica. I'm praying for her and her family right now.



by the way i saw this on sesame street this morning.





Ellie Lonardo brought me hemp milk all the way from Seattle. She's awesome... and Hemp Milk is delicious.



29 sleeps, 11 hours, 26 minutes & 10 seconds till christmas.

No comments:

    follow me on Twitter